How to implement a banner on top of your myspace?
– Create your banner, recommended size 960 x 250, and export the banner in a .jpg or .png format.
– Host your banner image on a server online. You can use a free online hosting service such as imageshack.us to host your images. Simply upload your image on imageshack, and take the link associated to your image (ex: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1209/banner.jpg ).
– Login your Myspace account; go to your profile page and click on the Customize button.
– On the top of the page, click on the Modules & Marquee button and then click Marquee.
– A box will appear on the screen . Select Creates a blank marquee and click on Publish.
– Paste the following code in the HTML box:
<a href="http://YOUR-LINK.com" target="_blank"> <img src="http://IMAGE-URL.jpg" /> </a>
and click on Save changes.
– Refresh your page and voilà!Posted under music 2.0 by Marie Bernatchez